Saturday 19 December 2015

4 SIMPLE steps to make your own DIY Character bookmarks!

Hello there!

Hope you are having a great festive time!
So as I said in my previous posts, I wanted to give a Pre - Christmas gift to all the book readers and so here it is: DIY Character bookmarks!

         
     I was making a few drawings on Microsoft Paint a few months earlier when I thought, Hey! Why not draw some characters from books! And when I did that, another thought came to my mind, Hey! Why not turn them into bookmarks! Thus it began.

               So here are the self-made bookmarks that I wanted to share with you!

Step 1: Download this picture.









Step 2: Take a colour print-out.
Step 3: Cut it out.
Step 4: Fold the red strip on the top backwards to make a bookmark.

  And Done! Viola! You have got your own Character bookmarks, ready to accessorize your books!




Freshly prepared bookmarks.


The awesome foursome.


I really hope you'll like this! You can DM me pictures of your bookmarks in Instagram and follow me for more creative posts! My Instagram account is @manasa2510 .You can email me on manasa2510@gmail.com  or you can just leave a comment below! I would love to hear from you!
Twitter: @manasa2510

If you liked this, please click the 'G+1' button down there or you can even follow my blog by entering your e-mail address on the bar on the top of the blog. I might even make another set of bookmarks with the characters you want. 

I hope you enjoy this holiday season and here are some virtual hugs and chocolate chip cookies from me! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Adios!

P.S. - I have an AWESOME DIY idea for Easter! Stay tuned (what?) till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment