Sunday 26 March 2017

WordPress blog announcement!

Hello everyone!

It has been a very hectic few months but I am glad to finally be back to blogging again!

This time I have got a really exciting announcement: I am starting a new blog! It is going to be on WordPress though as it has a variety of different advantages that Blogger does not have. Examples include: a variety of themes, cool new fonts, different theme colours and quirky widgets to add which gives it a fresh and crisp look.

I have completed designing my new blog and I hope you all will love it as much as I do!

As for this blog, this is going going to be my side blog! I will still post in it but the posts would be quite casual and random compared to the full fledged posts in my new blog. None of the older posts would be deleted.

Click here to check out my new blog!


See you on the other side!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment